2010 has been a fantastic year for us! We started it off with a foray toward establishing our online identity, and are finishing it off with anticipating the official launch of our company website.
Over the last twelve months, we…
- started our company Facebook page.
- began working with a photographer to build content for our forthcoming website.
- started collaborating with fellow designer Lori Steeves to enrich our Kitchen Planning service.
- attended Kimberley Seldon's Business of Design course for design professionals.
- started this blog.
- joined Twitter.
- took Kim Page Gluckie's webinars "How to Tweet" and "How to Blog". …Then actually started using Twitter!
- revised and streamlined our Kitchen Planning Services.
- completed our contract and assembled our renovation dream team.
- expanded our services to include residential interior renovation project management.
- attended talks, seminars, and events with a view to gaining connections and insight within our industry.
|photo credit: + http://blackbelo.blogspot.com/|
- did a photoshoot to put the last touches on our forthcoming website.
|photo credit: + http://www.flickr.com/photos/wzrdry|
This year has not been without its personal excitements, too. Good friends, travel, a wedding, and the occasional sauna were just some of the features of 2010. From the Winter Olympics to the Vancouver International Film Festival, there were lots of sites to see and things to do. We can't say this year was free of struggles and challenges, but were are making it a priority to learn from it all - good and bad - to make 2011 even better.
|photo credit: + http://www.ameris.ca/|
We hope 2010 was a banner year for you and that you have a million times the success in the coming 12 months. Wishing you a truly Happy New Year from the Dome Team!
All the best!