Monday, October 4, 2010

making lemonade...

All week last week I was saying that I'd planned on posting a review of the Vancouver Special Homes Tour I attended on Saturday, September 25. So far, that post is a complete lemon. I want to be able to take the time to really give it some thought. And I haven't had time yet. Being busy with your business is great - no complaints here - but it means we haven't had as much time for Twitter, blogging, and working on our forthcoming website.

Even so, I did happen across a tweet from @SterlingSurface that caught my eye: A Facebook album detailing the process of creating custom fit Corian plinths. Definitely worth checking out...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=232460&id=91666267099&l=ee0c51c999

Enjoy! And stay tuned for the Vancouver Specials review asap.

Thanks!
Lisa (for the Dome Design Team)

No comments:

Post a Comment